Friday, March 27, 2015

Time Flies...

It's hard to believe that at this time next month we will be on real babywatch! It seems as if only yesterday that my first born baby, my son was just a baby himself and now almost 21 years later he's going to be a Daddy.  It's weird how things change, how fast time seems to fly even when it doesnt.  There are so many things that I want to tell him to teach him about a family about raising a little girl, about so much.  But then again I don't want it to turn into a lecture as it will probably sound to him. I remember when I was pregnant with him and I heard those"lectures".  I didn't want to hear it and I just had to find out on my own only to realize that all those things my parents told me were right.  I wonder if he will ever reflect on the things I told him someday when he's old and I'm no longer here and he's watching his kids become parents....my how time flies.


No comments:

Post a Comment